Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Should I keep this shirt?

I've just been at home over Christmas,  and the courts are closed the following week,  so I'm just laying low a little. But I've been wondering whether this shirt suits me. Here's a shot with no makeup:

 photo PSX_20141215_002031_zps0ppwi4bg.jpg

Love the"Crazy Eyes"!

I like the appliqué detail,  but I'm uncertain about the color. Does a little makeup help? 

 photo PSX_20141215_001922_zpsq2nefxu0.jpg

Your thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the ombre color and that floral embellishment on it. It might not be suitable for work but it's very cool for other outings so I think you should get it. You look so lovely and fresh without make-up on.
    Have a very happy and wonderful 2015.

    ReplyDelete