Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Friday, December 26, 2014

New Suit Debut Part Deux

The second half of my "New Suit Debut"... actually wearing it in a courtroom:

 photo PSX_20141218_111052_zps18napkzk.jpg

Would it be better to leave it untucked?

OK, the photo was obviously not taken in a courtroom... no mirrors. I picked up some shells on sale, and I have since noticed similar ones on several attorneys lately. Of course, it's a bit chilly for just a shell and jacket, but I have solved that problem:

 photo PSX_20141218_110849_zpsbcgvq2jl.jpg

The shirt under the shell is a bit too low to wear to work, so I'm glad to find an alternate use for it.

closeup of shell

I like this necklace, but I think I need an extender... it's just a smidge too snug:

 photo PSX_20141218_110536_zpsbz8hybtj.jpg

At least these earrings are a good match for yet another item in my wardrobe... such a great find:

 photo PSX_20141121_232357_zpswrkwq0u0.jpg

I didn't want to wear the heels from the previous evening, as my toes suffered a bit. So I broke out some flats:

 photo PSX_20141218_091339_zpsouhdg6og.jpg

Funnily enough, one of the male attorneys was wearing something similar... brown wool-and-leather wingtips. I had to laugh!

Shell: via The Bon Ton
Suit: Lane Bryant
Necklace: via flea market
Earrings: Cost Plus World Market
Shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment