Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Life in the Funhouse

I've already chosen my future Daughter-in-Law:

 photo PSX_20141213_201755_zps5s1h274m.jpg

Aren't they adorable? She is my karaoke buddy's (aka the Big Guy) daughter. Stinky met her over the summer at a birthday party, and they immediately got on like a house on fire! So the Big Guy and I make an effort to get them together once or twice a month... it would be more, but she lives with her mom a good distance from here.

Since his thirteenth birthday was last week, we took the kids to one of those "bouncy" places. They also have arcade games, laser tag, a snack bar, and prizes for tickets. And funhouse mirrors on the way into the joint:

 photo PSX_20141213_225241_zpsiwnkzn4p.jpg

Don't I feel attractive... ugh! Those photos look like I feel when I'm shopping for clothes. At least I looked more human, if a bit "understated", in the restroom mirror:

 photo PSX_20141213_224942_zpsetljviai.jpg

It's starting to look like these simple twist hoops are going to be my go-to "dress-down" earrings:

 photo PSX_20141201_002940_zpsybnfnopq.jpg

I just adore my patterned Crocs. I know I used to saw that Crocs are a tool of the Devil... but then they came out with cuter designs:

 photo PSX_20140607_015540_zpsayvj5htg.jpg

So why am I calling this twelve-year-old my FDIL? She asked her dad to hold onto her tickets from the arcade games. Because she wants to save them up to get a cool prize. For my Stinky!

Yep, we'll keep her!

Top: Danskin Now from Wal-Mart
Pants: Just My Size from Wal-Mart
Earrings: Premier Designs
Shoes: Crocs

1 comment:

  1. ❊..(
    ✿.(,)
    ❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
    ✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
    ❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
    ✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
    ❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
    Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2015!!!
    ♥Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete